Thursday, December 30, 2004

The Only Existing Synonym For Ambivalence

Few things are more depressing than when I’m in the free weights section of a gym and I see a cute girl wearing tights so low-rising that her thong is almost entirely visible. And, yes, by “depressing,” of course, I mean “hot.” But I also mean depressing.

Because she’s either so lonely she has to hunt for attention at a gym, or she’s in a very unsatisfying relationship. Plus, she’s ten times more likely to have an STD.



Feel The Burn


Now in regards to the second reason, I wouldn’t so much say that it’s her boyfriend that can’t satisfy her. More so that she is just a girl that can’t be satisfied by the affections of a single caring and loving person. She needs the attention of every man in the world, possibly every man and woman. Though even after that she will still find herself incomplete.

So how is only one person supposed to satisfy her? It’s close to impossible. Almost a challenge, even.

And you know Markie’s always up for a challenge.

So please, excuse me, I think she needs a quick spot.

2 Comments:

At January 26, 2005 at 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

while witty...be careful of the gendered assumptions that you make...

 
At January 26, 2005 at 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not believe he is solely analyzing the particular female in question. It sounds as though he knows this type of person very well, maybe he sees himself participating in this behavior also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home